August : National Black Business Month!
First and foremost we would like to extend a “ Happy National #BusinessMonth to all of our fellow entrepreneurs and business owners! We wish you all many more years of success and expansion! It’s our time and we have arrived! Technically we’ve been here but you guys know how that goes. Here’s the top ten things you need to know about Black Owned Businesses & More!
1. “ National Black Business Month “ was created by Author, John Williams Templeton and Engineer, Fredrick E. Jordan.
2. In 2015 Statistics read, that there are over 2.6 Black Owned Businesses within the United States.
3. Black Women have been ranked the highest group of Black Business Owners within the Country.
4. When Black Owned Businesses obtain capital through loans they receive higher interest rates as oppose to other businesses owners and they never receive proper funding as requested.
5. Black Owned Businesses face a variant of stigmas / streotypes; which are extremely harmful towards their business.
6. Four- Ten Black Owned Businesses consist of health care, social assistance , repair and maintenance.
7. Black Owned Businesses have produced Over 1 milllion+ jobs nation wide.
8. Statistics show that Black Owned Businesses Produced over 187.6 billion annual revenue.
9. The highest ranked states for Black Owned Business Are Columbia, Mississippi and Georgia.
10. The highest ranked cities of Black Owned Business are : New York City , Atlanta, Detroit and Michigan.
SHOUT OUTS TO ALL BLACK BUSINESSES WORLD WIDE!